This is the ideal family site, situated on a slight rise with direct access to two safe and gently shelving sandy beaches. The Championship Links golf course is beside the site, while the sailing club is just 100m away.
We have a selection of hard stands and grass pitches that accept all tourer types. Each pitch has its own electric hookup and nearby waterpoint.
Opening & Closing Dates
Roll up, roll up! Both campsites will open from Wednesday 13th of April until Sunday 25th of September. We are looking forward to welcoming old friends and visitors and many new faces too.
Minimum Stay Policy
● 5 nights minimum stay July and August.
● 3 night minimum stay other months.
● 3 nights minimum stay July and August.
● 2 nights minimum stay other months.
All bookings are made online and require a €50 (non-refundable) deposit, with the remaining balance due 14 days prior to arrival. Any bookings made less than 14 days from arrival will be required to pay the full holiday amount at the time of booking.
**Pet & Dog Policy:*
Rosses Point Caravan Park is dog friendly but dogs must be kept on a lead at all times. Dog droppings must be gathered and disposed of appropriately. (See note in Terms & Conditions for dog types not permitted).
Main Terms & Conditions
1. Book 7 nights consecutively, only pay for 6, 7th night is free! Book 14 nights consecutively, only pay for 12. 2 nights free!
2. We are unable to accommodate commercial vehicles or units other than specific tourist units.
3. Cancellations & Refunds require a minimum of 7 days written notice in advance of arrival date. Cancellations inside this period will not be eligible for a refund. If due to Covid 19 guidelines we are not in a position to facilitate your booking we will offer a refund in full.
4. Gazebos are not allowed on the main site but may be used subject to approval in the tent field.
5. A copy of the park information sheet will be e-mailed to you with your booking confirmation, it is your responsibility to read this.
6. An awning is a custom designed structure that attaches to a caravan/motorhome or camper van. A tent placed beside a caravan, campervan or motorhome is not permitted, this is a separate booking.
By making an online booking you are accepting our full terms and conditions.
For everyone’s safety we are introducing the measures below (keep an eye on our website for updates):-
● Masks are mandatory in our buildings as per government guidelines (subject to changes).
● Pre-bookings only.
● We appreciate that you have heightened concerns regarding hygiene & rest assured that we have introduced a rigorous cleaning schedule, which worked well in the 2020 Season.
● Guests cannot have on-site visitors.
● Limited access to facilities buildings.
● Cooking & fridge facilities are available in the campers kitchen and strictly for the use of tent users.
● Games room will remain closed this Season.
● Playground will remain closed unless otherwise approved by Covid restrictions.
● Managed laundry service.
● Reception facilities available, contactless payments preferred.
● Please restrict to one person per group in reception.
Where the government and NPHET decide to enforce a lockdown, we regret that we must either postpone or refund (in full) any bookings from these locations during this timeframe.
International Travelers Policy
If you are travelling from outside Ireland, please visit the Irish Government’s Department of Foreign Affairs website for any restrictions or quarantine requirements that are relevant at your time of travel. If you are from a country that requires quarantine, we will require proof of same on arrival to the campsite. Without proof of quarantine, sadly, we will not be able to facilitate a stay. We apologise for any inconvenience and thank you for your co-operation.
If you would like further information about staying with is or have a general query please contact us by:
Tel: +353 (0)71 9177113
Map of Rosses Point with Pitch Numbers
Terms & Conditions
Conditions applying to user of Caravan Park at Rosses Point.